Head Start Children’s Therapy Services is a Central Queensland based private practice, established in 2014. Head Start Children’s Therapy Services provides Occupational Therapy to children, young people, families and those that support them.
What is Occupational Therapy?
The primary goal of occupational therapy is to enable people to participate in daily activities that give meaning and purpose to their lives. Occupational therapists promote independence and inclusion in meaningful activities following injury, illness or disability.
Your child does not need a formal diagnosis to benefit from Occupational Therapy. Occupational Therapy can provide support in a wide range of areas.
• Sensory Processing Differences
• Self Regulation, Anxiety & Anger Management
• Handwriting & Fine Motor Skills
• Coordination & Gross Motor Skills
• Attention, Concentration & Listening Development
• Organisation & Planning
• Play & Social Skill Development
• School Readiness
• Fussy Eating
• Any other task or activity that your child has difficulty doing